
Thursday, April 3, 2008
Alrighty, well my mother and I went to Half Price Books in Richardson while Courtney was in her piano lesson today. And I almost ran into this guy there. Well we made eye contact for a long time and I just went off and acted like I was looking at something, when really I was thinking about how I thought he was Travis, the bass guitarest of Addison Road (guy in the green striped shirt below) Well his hair was blonde and he looked tired but my mom said that I really needed to at least see if it was him. So after a while I did, and, of course, IT WAS HIM! We talked a while and I got his autograph and he's awesome!! =) =) =) =) =) WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW! OMG! I've basically been shaking ever since! =) Yay! He said he was gonna tell the whole band about meeting me!! Sweetness! :O


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
man, wish i could meet someone famous at my favorite book store. LUCKY!!
=) cool blog!
"Grandma got ran over by a reindeer ya'll!" have that on my mind! =)
"she's been drinkin' too much egg-nog." Lol. Glad you like the blog Abigail! =D I like it too!
Post a Comment