Saturday, April 12, 2008

Hey Everyone! Here's whats been happening to me lately. My dog died on Tuesday. =( I cut my own hair on Sunday morning right before church. Mom didn't know until I was done. And I must say that it really doesn't look too bad. There's this band I listen to, Eisley, and the girls in it all have really cute hair and I wanted eisley hair. And it looks really close. My cat, Katy, smells like death and she's sitting right by me. My life is really boring. I can't think of what to say. I've been like terribly busy lately! It's not even funny, just in the last month it seems like i've been on the run everyday, all day. I know this guy named Cory, and he lives in Canada. Well I met him like last week and when I get a chance, i'm gonna post a video of him playing the Monk theme. It's really cool to watch! Bye for now!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

hah! i am finally leaving a comment! and while your sick too...your bangs look adorable, and i'm jealous of the cuteness :)! hope you get better soon! also, your blog is all you, and most fun!!