Monday, April 28, 2008
Nasty cake
Courtney and I spent forever making this cake yesterday. It sounded delicious by the recipe. (We try new cake, brownie, cookie, etc. recipes every Sunday) Well this looked like a winner!! But it was the most terrible cake i've ever eaten in my whole short little life. Nasty, nasty, nasty, nasty. We still have it, and when Courtney and I fight or get mad at each other or anything, mom makes us go and smell it. Lol, I'm kidding. But it does smell pretty bad.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
that looks like a vomit cake with urine flavoring.
im sorry to be blunt but...the truth is nasty.
oh em gee!!! I know, right? It was gross looking, smelling, and tasting! And believe it or not, it had no coloring in it. That was the natural urine coloring. =/
Post a Comment