Sunday, May 18, 2008

boringness

Today we have nothing going on.......well as of right now. We went to church. Oh, there's this movie we're watching. They play it every Sunday but it's like a 6 hour movie so they play like 2 hours every Sunday. It's called Cranford and it's really good. The guy that plays Mr. Bingley in the 2 hour Pride & Prejudice is in it. And the girl that plays Charlotte Lucas and the lady that plays Lady Catherine de Bourg are in it too. So we'll watch that tonight.
Dad's doing yard work, I'm on the internet, Courtney's reading, and mom is drinking some water. It's a lazy day. But thank goodness i'm not spending it in front of the stupid TV watching drake & josh and iCarly.
My parents still aren't gonna let me get a dog. =( I want a chawawa sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo badly. =( They say that when i move out of the house and get married then i can get one. But what if i marry a loser guy that doesn't like little dogs??????? What am i gonna do then??? =( What if he only likes big dogs or no dogs?
I don't know what i'll do.....
So, word out,
Hannah

2 comments:

Megan said...

Hey Hannah! Personally, I don't think you'll ever be marrying any type of 'loser guy' as you call them! I agree it would be nice if he did like dogs like you do, but hopefully that's not your number one credential for your future husband! =) Megan

Courtney said...

yes, it is a lazy day, but it's nice. :) word out.