Friday, May 23, 2008

soccer with abigail and job

Today we had soccer! Here are some pix from it. I only got 2 pictures. But next week i'll get more. Sadly, next week is the last. But it'll start up again in the Fall.


Here's Abigail and I:

And here is Abigail and Logan (the pole is Logan) and Job.....i'm not sure why Job is trying to kiss the pole....but he is. Lol.



And that's what my day at soccer was like. I took pix of Abigal and Job cause they won't be there next week =( So i had to make sure i had pix of them! And next week i'll have pictures of other things and people.



Love,


Hannah


4 comments:

Mrs. Smith said...

I LOVE LOGAN (the pole logan)...he was so quiet though. =) lol! love the pic of you and me! so cute!

Hannah said...

I know right?! He was like so quiet! But it was a sweet, gentlemen like quiet. Hard to find in a husband these days....you're a lucky girl!

Anonymous said...

wiat...isnt it against the law for me to marry at 14?? oh, no...better call off the engagment till i'm older..

(the wedding was perposned till the fall where we can see each other...)


=) hahahaha

Anonymous said...

look what Logan (the real life one) said to me in email:

THE POLE IS NOT YOUR FIANCE!!!!!!!!!!!.(but I will admit Logan is a hot name... and so am I)

He's so funny!!! =) love it!