hey, so i'm sorry that i haven't blogged in like forever! things have been crazy at my house. Well i'm giving an update on the past week....
this is the sweet Day girls, maggie and annie, trying to be emo....they're such goobers. Oh and those are fake glasses on Annie. She says she looks better in glasses....i personally think she's beautiful either way!
People have told her that she looks like all kinds of different people on TV, but i personally think she looks like the beautiful Samantha Ping! =)
My beautiful kitty Sam! I love him!
My sweet, beautiful sister Courtney and my adorable little brother Ethan! Ethan and I had fun taking pictures! Well....i had fun taking pictures, he had fun not smiling for all of them.
Ethan's "homeschooler" shoes. Yes, Ethan is homeschooled like me.
Jobie! Awww! He's so adorable! He was actually in trouble when i took this picture.....lol. Thats why he looks so upset.
A picture i took of some kids. I could name off who they are, but i don't feel like doing that.
So thats what happened this week. We had a wonderful time. At soccer I got hit by the ball....so thats always fun!
2 comments:
is that logan in the blue shirt.
no, it's sarah's brother chris. it doesn't even really look like logan...
Post a Comment