Friday, June 13, 2008

a wonderful day with wonderful friends!

Hey Everyone!! My computer isn't letting me get pictures off of my camera for some reason, but I was lucky enough to get a few today from it!! When I get more, i'll post them.

Ok, so I went to my dearest friend Michaela's house yesterday!! We had such a wonderful time! We went swimming, ate lollipops, ate fudge, played apples to apples, listened to music, talked a LOT!!! We ate a wonderful dinner of fruit salad, vanilla yogurt, and muffins (yum!)! It's was so wonderful! Here are some pictures from it:
Me and Michaela!:
Me, Gracie and Michaela.
Going left to right. Gracie, Molly and Drue. The sweetest girls in the world!

On the left is Gracie and on the right is Drue. =) I love them so much! They're so sweet!

This is Molly! She's so awesome, i love her. She can talk, a lot. =)


When my computer work again, i'll post a lot more pictures from my day with them!! But for now, this is all i've got.

Love,
Hannah

2 comments:

Michaela said...

Love the pictures! They turned out so cute.

Hannah said...

I know!! They did!! I'll email them to you soon! =) Those are the only ones that our computer will let me get right now. =(